Financial Education Overview
In order to further enhance our ability to provide unparalleled excellence in the financial products and services offered, Lincoln Savings Bank (LSB) and LSB Financial employ a staff of experienced financial professionals that provide financial guidance and planning services.
The Financial Planning process varies greatly from client to client. For some, it may be a single transaction, such as starting a college savings plan. For others, it is a much more comprehensive process that can touch on many different aspects of a clients’ financial life. Ultimately, the process is defined by what the client expects to get from the financial planning process. At LSB, we wish to engage our clients in a process that takes into consideration their goals and provides a financial plan, or “map”, for them to reach those goals over time.
Some areas we provide financial planning services include:
- ASSET PROTECTION. The foundation of every good financial plan involves protecting the assets you already have. The financial professionals at LSB will review your current situation and determine whether you and your family are adequately protected.
- CASH RESERVES and DEBT MANAGEMENT. LSB's financial professionals will help you determine the best strategies to save cash reserves and manage debt.
- EDUCATION PLANNING. How do you plan to pay for your child's college? Whether you have one in diapers, or a junior in high school, we can help you implement a plan to finance college expenses.
- RETIREMENT PLANNING. Are you worried about outliving your money? Many American's list that as their #1 concern, over even death and terrorism! We will help you determine the appropriate investing* vehicle, sharing proven strategies to maximize your retirement savings based on your risk tolerance and planning horizon.
- ADVANCED PLANNING. LSB's financial professionals can assist you with plans and advisory services for your more complex financial needs, such as charitable strategies, estate planning, qualified plan distribution and tax planning.