In Agri-business, certain degrees of risk are encountered every day. Having a good understanding of risks and exposures and taking necessary steps to mitigate them is critical. Not only will you sleep better at night, but you may improve the bottom line!
- Property Coverage: Insurance for farm Dwellings and household personal property. >> Get a Quote!
- Environmental Coverage: Coverage to address environmental exposures typically not addressed by standard insurance programs. >> Get a Quote!
- Liability Coverage: Provides protection against claims of bodily injury or property damage for which your agri-business may be liable. It also helps protect against lawsuits. >> Get a Quote!
- Workers Compensation: Protect your Agri-business from the expenses associated with work related injuries or illness of your employees. >> Get a Quote!
- Farm/Ranch: >> Get a Quote!
- Buildings – Farm Out Buildings, including grain bins
- Blanket – Machinery, livestock, grain, equipment, inventory, tools, etc.
- Livestock Insurance: Livestock Gross Margin (LGM) and Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) are available to ranchers and others to protect against the loss of gross margin or loss of revenues from a price decline over a certain amount of time. These policies do not protect against other perils such as mortality, disease, or any other cause of loss. Livestock Mortality insurance coverage is also available as a separate product.
>> Crop /Livestock Insurance Brochure ( 294 KB)
>> Get a Quote!
- Umbrella – Excess liability: Agri-businesses are vulnerable to unsuspected events like natural disasters or lawsuits that often result in losses that exceed the limits of liability coverage. Umbrella insurance policies provide additional liability insurance to "cover the gap", potentially saving your farm in the event of a catastrophic event.
>> Get a Quote!
- Group Benefits: Whether your Agri-businesses is a small family operation or large commercial enterprise, a benefits program is important to protect those who help with the daily operations.
>> Contact us to learn more.
>> LSB Insurance's farm safety tips ( 133 KB)