A secure, comfortable retirement is every worker's dream. And now because we're living longer, healthier lives, we can expect to spend more time in retirement than our parents and grandparents did. No matter what stage of your life you are in it is never to early to start planning. With the right strategy in place it is possible to achieve the dream of a secure, comfortable retirement.
Social Security will more then likely play a large part of your retirement plan. That being said most people don't take the time to fully understand the system and end up costing themselves dearly.
Please join us for one of our upcoming Social Security Seminars where we will be covering the basics of Social Security and discussing strategies for maximizing your benefits. Some of the main points that will be touched on include;
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Below are current dates and times.
12/5/2013 (5:30-7:00 pm) - Aplington Community Center
Additional dates for 2013 will be announced soon
Seating is limited so please RSVP by calling (319) 268-9876 or by filling out this simple form.