Why Fintech Companies are Choosing Lincoln Savings Bank
Lincoln Savings Bank’s eCommerce Department merges traditional payment systems with new and emerging technologies. As an advisor, compliance connection and bank of record, we partner with financial technology companies wishing to include payment systems on their platforms.
Lincoln Savings Bank eCommerce offers financial technology companies:
- Robust operations and compliance management to build confidence in the integrity of mobile financial technologies;
- A full array of resources to assist in developing efficient, user-friendly technology solutions;
- A partner in developing innovative products and services that don’t currently exist; and
- Willingness to think beyond traditional banking products and services in search of what’s next.
As a result, Lincoln Savings Bank eCommerce supports community banking by reducing other costs, diversifying profit centers and making the best financial technology accessible to our customers.
Our Fintech Partners include:
- Qapital | Qapital is a new way to bank that lets you save for the things you want, just by doing the things you do. Finally, saving is effortless, motivating, and even a little fun.
- Painless 1099 | A simple, headache-free way to automate tax withholding for independent contractors.
- Q2 | Q2 provides traditional financial institutions, big brands, or FinTech companies with easier, more direct, and more cost-effective access to the vital technology they need to build digital tools.
For more information on Lincoln Savings Bank eCommerce, complete the form below to contact us: