Lincoln Savings Bank (LSB) has served the banking needs of rural Iowans for over a century, with farming and agricultural lending a cornerstone of that long history. We understand the special needs and circumstances of Agri-business, and have a number of financial professionals who are experts in serving the financial needs of farmers.
- Master Note / Line of Credit: Lines of credit can help pay for farm operating expenses, living expenses, education costs, unexpected medical expenditures and other on-going expenses.
- Single Pay and Installment Loans: LSB has a number of different loans available for farmers and agricultural operations, such as:
- Operating Loans: A short-term solution to finance your daily business operations and expenses.
- Machinery and Equipment Loans: For the purchase of new / used equipment and machinery. Capital and Intermediate-Term Loans are available.
- Construction Loans: Whether you have in mind a new machine shed or the home of your dreams, we have a Construction Loan for you.
- Real Estate Loans: We have many mortgage products to meet the needs of full- and part-time farmers or others investing in rural land. The funds can also be used to make improvements to farmland and agricultural structures. Or maybe a n Acreage Loan is right for your operation. You may be able to save time and money by financing your acreages in one loan with flexible terms.
- Farm Service Agency Loans (FSA): LSB can also help with FSA loans. FSA makes direct and guaranteed farm ownership and operating loans to family-size farmers who cannot obtain commercial credit from traditional lending institutions. FSA loans are often provided to beginning farmers who cannot qualify for conventional loans and also to established farmers who have suffered financial setbacks from natural disasters, or whose resources are too limited to maintain profitable farming operations. FSA loans can be used to purchase land, livestock, equipment, feed, seed, and supplies or to construct buildings or make farm improvements.
- Beginning Farmer Loans: Together with the Iowa Agricultural Development Authority (IADA), LSB offers the Beginning Farmer Loan Program. This program is designed to help Iowa farmers purchase agricultural land, depreciable machinery or equipment, breeding livestock or buildings. The IADA loans also may be used to improve existing buildings or farmland. Talk to one of LSB's Agricultural lending experts to determine if you qualify for this program.