Great is getting better! We are upgrading our online and mobile banking system to bring you enhanced features and functionality.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Due to the upgrade, online and mobile banking will be unavailable on the morning of 12/4 from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
What's New For All Customers?
- Standard Fixes: This update will fix over 500 formatting quirks and “bugs” across our multiple platforms.
- Funds Transfers: Now you can edit! With this update, you can edit a single or recurring funds transfer if the transfer date is in the future, and it has not already been “processed” or “canceled”.
- For individual transfers, you can change:
- From Account
- To Account
- Transfer Date
- For Recurring Transfers, you can change:
- From Account
- To Account
- Repeat Duration/End Date
- Nickname Accounts: Made it easier to Nickname accounts by adding the option to the account Kabob on the dashboard.
- Apple Watch: View the last 5 transactions on your 5 favorited account on your Apple Watch!
What's New For Our Consumers?
- Ledger: The system now offers the ability to add a “Manual” account. This is perfect for entering your home or other items that are not easily added through an external account to more accurately display your “Net Worth”.
- Ledger: New Cash Flow Widget to help forecast your expenses and income.
What's New For our Business Customers Utilizing ACHpro?
- Redesigned Template, Payment, and Recipient workflows to reduce the number of pages, clicks, and tabbing required to complete a task.
- Removed “Card View”
- One-Time ACH and Wire payments/templates, as well as Recipient management, are now single-page forms
- System Changes:
- Corrected wording when submitting a “Collection” so that the executable button now says “Collect” instead of “Pay”
- No longer default an SEC code when more than one may be applicable.
Watch ACHpro Video Tutorial.
What's New For Our Commercial Customers with “Online Banking Commercial Access”:
- File Mapper: A new tool that allows the user to define where to locate required information for ACH transmission within a non-standard formatted file.
- R/T Lookup: Enhanced lookup for banks that use Correspondent bank to correctly populate the beneficiary bank information.
- R/T Lookup: Refined search allows entry of City and State in addition to name or Routing Number.
- Information Reporting:
- Home Page redesigned
- Added “Select All/Delete All” option for account choice during report selection or creation.
- Global Account Nickname: Users with “Manage User” or “Manage Role” rights will be able to set a global account nickname from the account tile’s option menu that shall persist across all user profiles.