Great is getting better! We are upgrading our online and mobile banking system to bring you enhanced features and functionality.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Due to the upgrade, online and mobile banking will be unavailable on the morning of 4/2/20 for a short period from 8:00 a.m. until 8:20 a.m.
- Redesign of Ledger Enrollment Screens
- Added “Account Visibility” option that allows users to “hide” accounts from either the Dashboard or from Ledger Financial Tools
- This helps to streamline the effectiveness of Ledger for customers who have multiple accounts, including those that they may not desire to incorporate into Ledger’s tracking and budgeting
- Moved Ledger from the bottom of the page to top on mobile devices
- Other Minor Fixes
- Updates to Information Reporting and Workflow redesign
- Added New filters for ACHpro regarding recipients
- User Maintenance
- Admin users can now Deactivate users
- Admin users can Unlock or renew passwords for other users.
- Added new “Approvals Needed” Widget for more clarity on transactions needing additional intervention to send. (Please note, this will not be immediately available on April 2nd, but will be shortly thereafter)
- Assorted Fixes