Two Grand Events: Lincoln's Birthday and the Adel Branch Grand Opening
Today, February 12th, has great meaning for Lincoln Savings Bank. It is the birthday of our namesake, Abraham Lincoln, the sixteenth President of the United States. Lincoln is consistently ranked by the presidential scholars as one of the best presidents in the history of the United States of America. He is well known for his ideals of equality for all Americans.
Lincoln Savings Bank strives to follow in President Lincoln's footsteps by adhering to a set of guiding principles we refer to as Core Values. Our Core Values include attributes like honesty, integrity, and quality; pride and commitment; continuous improvement and more.
In honor of what would have been President Lincoln's 203rdbirthday, here are some interesting facts about one of our nation's finest leaders:
- He was the tallest U.S. president, standing 6'4"
- In 1849, he patented a system to alter buoyancy of steamboats
- He was the first president to have and keep a beard
- Lincoln was a strong and talented wrestler
- He was the first president to be photographed at the presidential inauguration
We would also like to invite everyone to the grand opening celebration of our newest bank branch in Adel. If you are in the Adel area today (February 12th), stop by our office in the historic town square. We are serving cake throughout the day, will have an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 5:00 PM with the Adel Chamber of Commerce, then an "after hours" celebration will continue with drinks and hors d'oeuvres until approximately 7:00 PM. Everyone is welcome!
Our Adel office recently completed a remodel just in time for our new bank office to open on January 21st. The Adel office had previously operated as a Mortgage and Insurance office, and we are very excited to now offer banking services, too. Here are the staff members that can help you with your mortgage, insurance or banking needs in Adel:
Tim Bohlen- VP Lending
- Internal Lending and Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage lender for 16 years, most as an independent broker
- Board member, Financial Planners Association of Iowa
Tim Canney- VP Lending
- Internal and Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage lender for 6 years, most as an independent broker
Jenn Beenken- Mortgage Lending & Processing
- Mortgage Lender since 2010
Joshua Heisterkamp- AVP of Insurance for the Des Moines Metro
- Servicing all Commercial and Personal insurance needs
- 4 years of insurance background as an agent
- Member of the Financial Planners Association and the Iowa "Big I" for independent agencies
Kristi Fuller- AVP, Personal Banker, Office Manager
- Has been in banking for over 15 years at various community banks
Come see these professionals at the Adel Lincoln Savings Bank office to see how they can help you today!