LSB Foundation Awards 25 Grants to Iowa Non-Profits
While COVID-19 has created turmoil across industries, many non-profits are struggling to continue operations amidst a shortage in donations and their normal spring and summer fundraising events. Thankfully, the LSB Foundation was able to adjust the foundation’s grant calendar to better assist charity organizations when they needed it most.
On April 30, 2020, the following recipients were notified that they will be receiving a $1,000 grant from the LSB Foundation.
- The ALS Association Iowa Chapter
- National Wrestling Hall of Fame dba Dan Gable Museum
- Easterseals Iowa
- Grout Museum District
- Immigrant Entrepreneurs Summit
- MercyOne House of Mercy
- Waterloo Visiting Nurses Assn
- Grin & Grow Child Care
- Janesville Community Center, Inc.
- Allison Little Lambs - Trinity Reformed Church
- Waterloo Cedar Falls Symphony
- Grundy Community Preschool & Childcare Center
- Family & Children's Council of Black Hawk County
- Family YMCA of Black Hawk County
- Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley
- Knox Blocks Foundation
- Cedar Valley Cancer Committee dba Beyond Pink Team
- Cedar Valley Friends of the Family
- Lutheran Services in Iowa
- KidQuest Inc. dba KidQuest Preschool & Daycare
- CulturALL Inc
- Beau's Beautiful Blessings, Inc
- Salvation Army of Waterloo/Cedar Falls
- Cedar Falls Community Main Street Inc.
Additionally, the LSB Foundation will be accepting further applications for the second round of grants in late spring/early summer. If you know of a non-profit organization that needs additional funds to stay afloat please encourage them to apply HERE
for a grant.
Lincoln Savings Bank. Member FDIC.
Want the latest and greatest from our blog straight to your inbox?