The Coverage You Need - The Savings You Want!
Coverage for your car, truck, van or SUV: Protection for you and your passengers and peace of mind should you have an accident. At LSB Insurance we’ll get to know you, explain the coverages and options available. We shop the best companies to find the best package of coverages and discounts to protect you and your assets.
What does Auto Insurance Cover?
- Liability insurance: Pays costs associated with injuries and property damage you are responsible for if you cause an accident.
- Collision: Covers the costs to repair or replace a vehicle after an accident.
- Comprehensive: Also known as "other than collision," covers damage to your vehicle caused by hitting a deer, auto theft, and weather damage.
- Medical payments: Covers the costs of injuries for you and passengers in your vehicle after an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Rental reimbursement: Pays a certain amount daily for a replacement vehicle if yours is in the shop for repairs after an accident.
- Towing and roadside service: Provides emergency roadside assistance and towing to help you get your vehicle back on the road or to a repair shop.
As you consider your policy needs, it is important to keep the coverage limits and policy conditions in mind. The costs of a severe accident can add up quickly. If the costs exceed your policy limits, you will have to pay for costs out of your own pocket.
All Policies are Not the Same!
It is important to discuss your risks and coverage options with a qualified insurance agent who can help ensure that you don't have coverage gaps. The professional agents at LSB Insurance can help you learn everything you need to know to make an informed decision about your auto insurance.
You're a person, not a policy.
LSB Insurance is a Trusted Choice® agency. With access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service, we offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy. We are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. Read our pledge of performance.