Homes aren’t all the same, your homeowners insurance shouldn’t be either. At LSB Insurance we take the time to get to know you and your home. We'll work with you to find the right coverage to properly protect you and your family.
70% of all homeowners do not have sufficient coverage to rebuild their homes and replace their possessions destroyed in a disaster.
- In an average year, 374,000 residences catch fire, resulting in $7.32 billion in loss.
- In 2010, 2,158,878 houses were burglarized, resulting in an estimated $4.6 billion in loss.
- 1,691 tornadoes occurred in the U.S. in 2011, at a cost of $28 billion.
Your LSB Insurance agent will review your coverages and offer a comprehensive package of coverages to ensure that you will have the coverage you need should disaster strike.
Save Money on Homeowners Insurance
- Review your coverage regularly with an experienced, local agent!
- Install home security devices such as smoke detectors and deadbolts.
- Bundle with your auto insurance for multi-policy discounts.
Have Questions? Need Help?
We're here for you. Contact us and one of our LSB Insurance agents will help you with any questions or concerns. When you work with a local LSB agent, you have a team of experienced, friendly insurance professionals to call on.