Gary attended the University of Northern Iowa. He has also earned certifications and credentials for industry courses from several institutions including the American College of Financial Services in Byrn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
With over 35 years of experience in the financial services industry, Gary takes a consultative approach to helping customers identify their needs.
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC)
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Series 6 Investment Products/ Variable Contracts Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Former President of the Cedar Valley Chapter of the National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Series 6 and 63 securities registrations held through LPL Financial
Gary and his wife Kim have been married for over 40 years and raised 3 daughters. They enjoy spending time with their growing family that includes 10 grandchildren. Gary also enjoys traveling, golf and woodworking.