At this presentation you will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- Two innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Decisions you make today can have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you recieve over your lifetime. Don’t miss this valuable presentation designed to educate and insight the public about Social Security Retirement Income Planning!
To register, complete the form below, or call Jennifer at (319) 266-2397.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI, WY.