Specialized restaurant insurance coverage makes a big difference
- Industry leading coverages
- Passion for protecting Iowa's restaurants
- Customized programs for your restaurant
LSB Insurance partners with multiple carriers to provide Iowa restaurants with the best possible insurance coverage.
We create superior insurance packages for restaurants at a fair price by offering you property and casualty coverages in one comprehensive package specifically prepared for your restaurant operations.
Who needs restaurant insurance?
- Fine Dining Facilities
- Full-Service Restaurants
- Bar & Grills
- Fast Food Franchises
- Cafes/Coffee Shops
What types of insurance are necessary for your restaurant?
Being in the restaurant and hospitality business comes with great reward and great risks. That’s why it’s important to protect your restaurant with the best kind of coverage.
Types of coverage:
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Cyber Liability
- Spoilage, Contamination and Recall
- Outdoor Property
- Employee Dishonesty
- Extra Offerings
- Loss of business income
- Loss due to action by civil authority
- Loss due to contamination (or contamination threat)
- Loss due to violent acts
- Loss due to service interruption - No waiting period
- (No distance limitation, transmission lines are included, all covered causes of loss–including equipment breakdown)
How much is restaurant insurance?
Costs for restaurant insurance are unique to the food you sell, cooking method, your building, claims history and other factors. The best way to find out how much it will cost to get a restaurant insurance quote.
Why chose LSB Insurance to insure your restaurant?
LSB Insurance and our dedicated insurance agents possess the industry knowledge and understand the unique challenges of your business. We pride ourselves on prompt claims handlings and exceptional customer service.
As an Allied Member of the Iowa Restaurant Association, we are dedicated to the success of Iowa’s restaurants.