We'll help you find the right amount of coverage.
- Protects personal property and much more
- Various types of policies available
- Extra coverage at an affordable price
Unique insurance from creative agents
Insurance for condominiums and townhomes is unique. Your insurance policy covers your personal property and liability, as well as any additions, alterations and improvements you make to your unit that are your responsibility based on the condo association agreement.
Loss assessment coverage is also available to protect you against assessments that may be levied by the association. You would be compensated for additional living expenses incurred should you need to vacate your condo or townhome after a covered loss.
What you need to know about townhome and condo insurance
- Townhome or Condo insurance provides coverage for your personal property and much more. For a few more dollars, you can elect to carry Full Value Personal Property which ensures that you are reimbursed full replacement value without regard for depreciation after a covered loss.
- If you have upgraded cabinets or put in hardwood floors, Improvements and Betterment coverage protects these investments. Be sure to consult your HOA agreement to determine what the Association policy covers and what you are responsible for.
- If common areas are damaged, your association may levy assessments against all the owners to pay the deductible on their association policy. Various limits of loss assessment coverage are available. Be sure to consult the HOA agreement to determine the potential for such assessments.
You have a lot of things that are important to you – from your clothes and furniture to your sound system, sports gear, and computer. And you want to feel confident that everything you’ve worked for is not at risk. Let LSB Insurance help you find coverage options that protect you, your family, and your personal property.
What you need to know about renters insurance
- Your renters policy covers your personal property against theft or damage subject to the limits and deductibles you select. The coverage applies even when you are away from home. For a small additional premium, you can choose to carry full value coverage on your personal property, which ensures that you will be paid the full replacement cost of items that are damaged or stolen without deduction for depreciation.
Whether you’re starting out, between homes or downsizing, your local LSB Insurance agent will help you pick the renters insurance coverage that best fits your needs.
Protect yourself and your guests
- Your condo or townhome insurance policy protects you and your family members against bodily injury and property damage liability claims and any litigation that may result subject to the limits you select. In addition, you can select medical payments coverage which will pay for medical expenses incurred by a visitor who is injured at your residence regardless of fault. Various limits are available.
Extra coverage doesn’t have to cost a lot
- Many people supplement their insurance coverage with personal umbrella liability insurance for broader protection. If you have special valuable items such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles, ask about our Valuable Articles option which provides broader coverage and no deductible in the event of a covered loss.
Be sure to ask about available discounts including burglar alarm credits and multi-policy discounts for customers who package auto policies with their townhome, condo or renters policy.