Bridge the financial gap with supplemental coverage.
- Takes over where Medicare ends
- Choose your doctors and hospitals
- Predictable out-of-pocket expenses
Add an extra layer of coverage to your insurance plan.
A Medicare Supplement Insurance plan, also called Medigap, is an insurance policy that can help cover some of the health care costs that Medicare doesn’t include. Common costs include out-of-pocket expenses such as copayments, coinsurance and deductibles.
Some of the primary advantages of a Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan are:
- Freedom to choose your own doctors and hospitals
- No referrals required to see a specialist
- Predictable out-of-pocket expenses for Medicare-covered services
- Nationwide coverage
- Guaranteed renewability – the insurance company can never drop you or change your coverage due to a health condition
When it comes time for enrollment, schedule a free consultation with a licensed, trained and certified insurance agent knowledgeable about Medicare.
Lincoln Savings Bank is a full-service Central and Southeast Iowa bank dedicated to local customers and communities since 1902.
You're a person, not a policy.
LSB Insurance is a Trusted Choice® agency. With access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service, we offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy. We are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. Read our pledge of performance.