Important Information Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Lincoln Savings Bank (LSB) is closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. While the spread of COVID-19 is creating volatility for national and global markets, we at LSB are committed to remaining steadfast for our local communities. We are taking steps to ensure a continuation of service for our customers while focusing on the health and safety of our employees.
On Tuesday, March 17, Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds declared a Public Health Disaster Emergency, prohibiting public gatherings of 10 or more. To comply with the Governor’s declaration and prioritize the health and safety of our employees, Lincoln Savings Bank (LSB) branch lobbies are closed effective 3/18/2020 until further notice. Drive-ups, ATMs, and drop boxes will remain open during normal business hours where available. Branches also have availability for in-person appointments when necessary.
- Call your local branch or fill out a contact form to request an appointment if needed. PLEASE don’t request an in-person appointment if you are sick. We will do everything possible to help you remotely.
- If you have questions about your personal or commercial banking account, wealth management, trust, mortgage, or insurance services, our customer experience team is available during normal business hours at (800) 588-7551 and will connect you with a resource to help.
- We strongly encourage you to leverage our myLSB mobile app and online banking for the convenience of banking anytime and anywhere without having to travel to the bank to make deposits, payments, or transfers. If you don’t have online/mobile banking, please complete a short enrollment form. LSB’s mobile app is available for download for both iOS and Android.
Effective 3/19/20 the Garwin and Lincoln branches are closed until further notice. Our team would love to assist you at our Tama or Reinbeck location through our drive-thru windows or by appointment. Please call (800) 588-7551 and we will connect you with a resource to help.
Other steps you can take:
- Utilize your Lincoln Savings Bank debit card rather than cash. The World Health Organization is encouraging the use of digital payment options because the COVID-19 virus can survive on hard surfaces like coins for days.
- Be wary of criminals who prey on crisis situations to defraud others. Stay on the lookout for suspicious price gouging, phishing attacks, fake websites, etc. This American Banker article outlines some tactics these criminals use to exploit vulnerabilities associated with public uncertainty.
- Follow the CDC's recommended daily preventive actions to help limit the spread of respiratory diseases.
At LSB, our goal is to continue helping our customers quickly and efficiently during the COVID-19 pandemic crisis despite the unique logistic challenges we’re facing. Since 1902, LSB hasn’t and won’t abandon our employees, customers, and communities. We’re rolling up our sleeves and doing everything we can to survive, thrive, and serve others.
Now, more than ever, our LSB team is proud to say we love the people we work with and the customers we serve!
We encourage you to check back here often for the latest updates.