On Tuesday, March 9th, we will be performing maintenance to our online and mobile banking platform from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM, during which time the system will not be accessible.
As part of this update, we will be reconfiguring how we add accounts to our online and mobile banking system to provide more immediate access to accounts. While this will not affect the vast majority of our users, we want to make you aware of this change. For some users logging in after the upgrade, there will be additional accounts showing on your dashboard as we are now automatically showing any active consumer account that belongs to the online user’s profile.
Below we have listed some quick things you should know about the update.
- Any new account that you open will automatically populate to your online banking.
- Accounts that are closed will be automatically removed from online banking. If you’d still like to see your closed account, just let us know, and we’d be happy to add it back.
- For Loan accounts, you will now be able to view your next payment amount from the “Details” tab of the account.
- If you see additional accounts in our online banking after the upgrade, this is because you are listed on the account either as a main or joint owner on that account. If you prefer not to see this account on your dashboard, you can easily hide it by following these simple steps in either online or mobile banking:
- Log Into your Account
- From the Left-hand menu, select “Account Preferences”
- Locate the account you wish to remove from your dashboard and click on the account name to expand the options
- From the details section, click on the “Visible” slider located under “Visibility”
We invite you to reach out to us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 515-777-7940 if you have any questions about this update.
This update is almost entirely under the hood for our business users; however, we are excited to announce that we are finally adding a “Next Payment Amount” for loans, which you will be able to find under the “Details” of the loan account if applicable.