Acts of Kindness through Lincoln Love
At Lincoln Savings Bank, we show gratitude, appreciation, and willingness to serve others through acts of kindness known as Lincoln Love.
We believe even the smallest act of kindness can help make someone’s day. Our goal is to spread cheer and lift the people in our communities. After all, we rise by lifting others.
Every quarter each Lincoln Savings Bank branch participates in an act of Lincoln Love. Below are some examples of acts of Lincoln Love:
- Serving a meal at a church, shelter, food bank,
- Volunteering to ring the bell for the Salvation Army
- Wrapping presents
- Sorting food at a food bank
- Providing breakfast to an area non-profit or teachers
- Assisting Veterans
- Delivering for Meals on Wheels
- Picking up trash around the community
- Assisting a Humane Society
- Assisting with Family Volunteer Day in your community
- Participating in a clothing/food drive
Follow us on social media
to see how we spread Lincoln Love in our communities.