We're proud to be supporting tomorrow's leaders.
- Scholarships for Gladbrook-Reinbeck graduates
- Awards for students in education and medical fields
- LSB Foundation scholarship opportunities
High achievers should be recognized - and rewarded.
Top students are often honored with certificates, plaques and placement in honor societies. But what many of them really need is financial assistance to help offset the high price of higher education. At Lincoln Savings Bank, we're happy to pitch in. We oversee several scholarship programs for graduates of Gladbrook-Reinbeck Schools and also give out financial awards of our own. Application deadline is 4/1/23.
- Frances Grimm Memorial Scholarship: For Gladbrook-Reinbeck graduates attending four-year accredited college or university
- James and Marian Matheson Scholarship Trust Fund: For current and/or past Gladbrook-Reinbeck graduates
- Nellie & Russell Dunn Memorial Scholarship Trust: Current and/or past Gladbrook-Reinbeck graduates
- Donald & Rosie Porter Scholarship Trust: Current and/or past Gladbrook-Reinbeck graduates
- McCommons Korlick Scholarship Trust: For students majoring in medicine, pharmacy, nursing, dentistry or medical arts
- Laura & Elsie Meyer Scholarship Trust: For students majoring in education
- Elsie Miller Palmer Scholarship Trust: For current and/or past Gladbrook-Reinbeck graduates
LSB Foundation Awards
There are also scholarships available through the LSB Foundation for current graduates of Gladbrook-Reinbeck Schools.
- Don and Beth Dirks Designated Scholarship Fund
- Applications due February 1st every year
- First semester scholarship is payable before September 30th of each year
For Scholarship Recipients
Proof of registration (copy of class schedule and a copy of student ID) must be forwarded by mail before checks can be sent to the schools. Please send proof to:
Lincoln Savings Bank
242 Tower Park Drive
Waterloo, IA 50701