If you work the land, we'll go to work for you.
- Credit lines and term loans
- Financing for land, equipment and more
- Access to government-backed programs
Get the funding you need to keep your farm going strong.
Our home state has a long, proud farming tradition, and Lincoln Savings Bank has served rural Iowans for over a century. Our loans support new farmers and those whose families have worked the land for generations. We finance the purchase of real estate, machinery, livestock and much more. Our agribusiness lending team understands your unique needs and can direct you to funding that gives your farm the best chance of continued success.
Master Note/Line of Credit
- Revolving loan fund
- Cover farm operating expenses and living costs
- Can also pay for education costs, unexpected medical expenditures and other on-going expenses
Single Pay and Installment Loans
- Operating Loans: A short-term solution to finance your daily business operations and expenses.
- Machinery and Equipment: For the purchase of new or used equipment and machinery. Capital and intermediate-term loans available.
- Construction Loans: Can cover all types of farm-specific buildings, as well as new homes.
Real Estate Loans
- Choose from a variety of mortgage products
- Available to both full-time and part-time farmers
- Purchase rural land
- Make improvements to existing farmland or agricultural structures
Farm Service Agency Loans (FSA)
- Lincoln Savings Bank can help borrowers obtain these government-backed farm ownership and operating loans.
- The loans typically go to family-size farmers who cannot obtain commercial credit from traditional lending institutions.
- FSA loans are often provided to beginning farmers who cannot qualify for conventional loans.
- They're also available to established farmers who have suffered financial setbacks from natural disasters, or whose resources are too limited to maintain profitable farming operations.
- Loans can be used to purchase land, livestock, equipment, feed, seed, and supplies or to construct buildings or make farm improvements.
Beginning Farmer Loans
- Together with the Iowa Agricultural Development Authority (IADA), Lincoln Savings Bank offers funding under the Beginning Farmer Loan Program.
- This program is designed to help Iowa farmers purchase agricultural land, depreciable machinery or equipment, breeding livestock or buildings.
- IADA loans also may be used to improve existing buildings or farmland.
- Talk to a Lincoln Savings Bank agricultural lending expert to determine if you qualify for this program.