A breath of fresh air for anyone who likes country living.
- Live in rural areas or many suburbs
- 100% financing available
- Lower monthly payments
Your ticket to open spaces and quiet places
The rattle and hum of city life isn't for everyone. Many Iowans prefer to live where the crowds are smaller, the air is fresher and the elbow room is abundant. Whether you favor farm country or suburban side streets, an affordable USDA Rural Housing Loan can get you into a place where you'll feel right at home.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture loans can be used to purchase, build, repair or renovate homes in rural areas and certain suburbs
- Designed for low-income and moderate-income borrowers
- Home must be primary residence
- 100 percent financing available
- Low rates keep your monthly payments under control
- Financing can include closing costs
- Friendly assistance from a Lincoln Savings Bank mortgage professional who can explain loan details and eligibility requirements
If you think a USDA home loan may be right for you, schedule a free consultation with our mortgage lending team. Fill out the form below and one of our home loan experts will reach out to you soon. We offer personalized service and the local expertise that only comes from more than a century of service to your community. Contact us today or visit your nearest Lincoln Savings Bank branch in Northeast or Central Iowa.
*** PROTECT YOURSELF FROM INTERNET CRIME! ***
Please DO NOT send any of your vital account information or sensitive personal information on this form. This includes account number, login ID, passwords, Social Security Number or birthdate. This form is NOT a secure form of communication.