Every one of our heroes deserves a great home.
- Qualify for 100% financing through a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs program
- Avoid paying private mortgage insurance
- Choose a fixed interest rate or adjustable interest rate loan
It's one way for a grateful nation to say, 'Thank you'
Patriotism, courage and total commitment to your country. You've shown all of the above, while moving anywhere that Uncle Sam asked. It's time for your dedication to be rewarded. Government-backed VA Loans from Lincoln Savings Bank feature low interest rates and 100% home financing options, giving you and your Central or Northeast Iowa family an affordable way to finally settle down.
- Loans available to active duty personnel, reservists, military veterans and some spouses
- Fixed interest rate loan options
- Enjoy below market interest rates in many cases
- Qualify for 100% home financing, which means no down payment needed
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- No loan prepayment penalties
- 100% cash-out refinance option available
- May qualify for $5,000 VA grant
- May qualify for $2,500 first-time homebuyer grant
Eligibility Requirements for an IFA VA Grant
- 90 consecutive days on active duty during wartime
- 181 consecutive days on active duty during peacetime
- Six years in the National Guard or Reserves
- Surviving spouse of a veteran who died in the line of duty or of a service-connected disability
Need help finding the right type of home loan for you? Let our experienced mortgage lending team help! Fill out the form below and one of our home loan experts will reach out to you soon. We offer personalized service and the local expertise that only comes from more than a century of service to your community. Contact us today or visit your nearest Lincoln Savings Bank branch in Northeast or Central Iowa.
*** PROTECT YOURSELF FROM INTERNET CRIME! ***
Please DO NOT send any of your vital account information or sensitive personal information on this form. This includes account number, login ID, passwords, Social Security Number or birthdate. This form is NOT a secure form of communication.