A native of Iowa, Brian grew up in New Hampton, IA, and attended the University of Northern Iowa. He received his bachelor's degree in General Studies with a Business Minor.
Brian has worked in the insurance and investment industry since 1998, focusing on central Iowa and the Midwest for the last thirteen years. Throughout his career, he has developed a passion and skill for helping business owners and professionals understand and pursue their insurance and financial goals. This has created a strong foundation for clients to maximize their insurance planning and wealth creation while also working towards their specific financial and protection needs. Brian believes his knowledge and practical experience in making complex situations and strategies manageable is key to his client’s satisfaction.
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Series 6 Investment Products/Variable Contract Representative
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Series 6,7,63, and 65 securities registrations held through LPL Financial
Brian and his wife, Sonja, live in Clive with their four sons: Rowan, Rory, Finlay, and Declan. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf with friends, taking in sports events, and spending time with his family.
Get in touch!