Mark graduated with Honors from the University of Northern Iowa with a BA in Economics in 1991. In 1993, he graduated with High Honors from the University of Northern Iowa with a BA in Social Science Teaching. Mark earned a Masters of Science in Financial Services in 2009 from the Institute of Business & Finance.
With over 20 years of experience, Mark is available to assist you with a multitude of products and services. In addition, he’ll act as your liaison to LSB Wealth Management's team of industry professionals - saving you valuable time trying to determine who to contact when you have special needs.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Master of Science in Financial Services Institute of Business & Finance in La Jolla, CA
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Series 7 and 63 securities registrations held through LPL Financial
Mark and his wife Stephanie live in Cedar Falls. They have two daughters: Cat and Dani; and two dogs: Snickers and Ollie.
Get in touch!
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI, WY.