Amy grew up in Ankeny and graduated from Ankeny High School. She went to the University of Northern Iowa in Cedar Falls and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting.
Amy has 20 years of experience advising clients on their investment and personal tax planning. She enjoys helping her clients with all aspects of their personal finance needs from saving for college to retirement planning and is passionate about helping her clients understand and reach their financial goals in the most efficient manner.
- Series 6 Investment Products/Variable Contract Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
- Series 6, 63, and 65 securities registrations held through LPL Financial
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Amy and her husband Jeff live in Ankeny and enjoy keeping up with their twins and active toddler. When Amy is not working, she can be found volunteering at her kids’ school, attending their extracurricular activities or helping at their church.