It takes all kinds of people to bring out our best
Lincoln Savings Bank is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive community bank and workplace.
We believe that diversity - in backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives - makes us stronger as a company and community. We know that when our employees feel included and valued, they deliver superior results for our customers, our communities, and our shareholders.
We demonstrate our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion through the following initiatives.
- Act Like Owners: We are committed to being a visible resource and champion for diversity, equity and inclusion by creating an environment where employees feel welcomed, connected and valued.
- Developed LGBTQ+ Business Resource Group
- Host lunch & learns by CultureAll to learn how companies might create equity
- Host interactive, engaging Ambassador-led cultural experience for employees to participate in
- Foster Superior Talent: We intend to attract, recruit, retain and develop talent to reflect the communities we serve.
- Conducted Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) assessment with leadership team
- Cultivate Deeper Relationships: We enhance our future by providing diverse banking and financial services to the communities we serve.
- Customers can interact with us in whichever way best fits their needs. Options include: live chat, email, telephone, and in-branch
- All branches are wheelchair accessible
- We offer special home loan and grant programs for veterans
- Low home loan down payment and grant options available
- Small business loans available to minorities and women
- Build Strong Communities: Support inclusive efforts through financial means, volunteerism and promoting diversity and inclusion in the communities we serve.
- Cedar Valley Pride Sponsor
- 24/7 Black Sponsor
A Commitment We Take Pride In
Lincoln Savings Bank is a place where you can receive the professional support to succeed and where there are no barriers based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.