Leverage technology to get more done.
- Find the support you need
- Troubleshoot quickly
- Make the most of these apps
How do I log in to my Lincoln Savings Bank account?
Unfortunately, you do not have access to Online Banking through Lincoln Savings Bank.
How do I view my bank statement?
Your statement will be made available to you through your app at the end of your cycle. Please contact your App Support for the exact timing of your statement availability.
My direct deposit hasn’t been deposited. Where is it?
There are a couple of reasons as to why you may not be able to see your deposit in your app immediately:
- We process payments on their effective date. For example, if your payday is Friday you will see your deposit on Friday and not early as you may with some other services.
- Verify that funds were sent via ACH as this account does not accept wires of any kind.
- Verify with your employer that you have the correct routing number. The correct routing number is 073923033.
- Verify that you have given your employer your correct account number. If there is any difference in the account number that you gave your employer, please have your employer request the funds be pulled back and reissue to the correct account number.
How do I set up direct deposit?
Can you verify my account for a loan?
Yes, we can do a loan verification over the phone.
I need a document to verify my account for direct deposit.
- For Qapital, it is available for download inside their app.
Commonly Asked Qapital Questions
The fastest way to reach Qapital regarding the issues below is through their in-app message support. You can either email them at email@example.com or message them directly in-app. For in-app messaging, open the ‘Profile’ tab in the app, select the 'Support' banner and then tap ‘Contact us.’
- I need help with transactions on my account.
- Questions on a refund.
- Questions about card limits.
- Questions about the app.
- I am locked out of my app.
- If you have issues with your Qapital Visa® Debit Card, you can call the phone number on the back of the card for additional help.
Commonly Asked Acorns Questions
Please contact Acorns Customer Support at www.acorns.com/support/ regarding any of the issues below.
- I would like to sign up for Acorns Spend.
- I have some questions about the Acorns Spend program.
- Can I preorder the Debit Card?