Welcome to our Lincoln Savings Bank Branch in Aplington, Iowa
We are excited to see our hometown customers once again and welcome you inside for your banking needs. With the CDC’s guidelines and Iowa Health Department’s recommendations, our lobby will be abiding by the following stipulations.
• All customers will be required to wear a mask when doing business inside the bank. If you do not have a mask, our team will be able to provide one to you.
• Our signage throughout the branch will help to indicate appropriate social distancing lengths should multiple customers be present in the lobby. Please adhere to these guidelines to help us keep our team and our customers safe.
• We will have a line for customers coming in to do banking, please follow the instructions within the line to ensure proper spacing. If you have an appointment with a specific person at the branch, please wait at the door for that person to come and meet you.
• If you feel sick, have been in direct contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled by bus, plane, or train recently, please wait 14 days before visiting the branch.
Since 1991, we’ve offered expert service with Iowa values to our personal and business banking customers. You can find us on the corner of 10th and Parriott Streets, near Peppercorn Pantry and John’s Auto & Body Shop. Look for our distinctive green and white sign attached to the top corner of our building.
What Our Customers Say About LSB Aplington
"Melanie makes the process of getting a loan very pleasant and stress-free. She is willing to do whatever she can to get you what you need at the payments you can afford. She is always willing to answer any questions that you may have and is excellent at walking you through the entire process. By the time you leave her office, you have a definite peace of mind that everything will be taken care of and everything is done right. I will continue to go to her for anything I need or any questions that I may have."
Lincoln Savings Bank has a proud history of expert service and dedication to the communities we serve. We regularly support local causes and organizations such as Butler County Fair, Relay for Life, Aplington-Parkersburg School District, the local food pantry and more. On our namesake’s birthday, February 12th, our own Abe greets customers and passes out caramel popcorn at the branch before visiting area businesses. Our branch also hosts an annual holiday open house in December.
Overall, our customer service is rooted in Iowa values and we offer complete financial services to individuals and businesses across Butler County and Northeast Iowa:
- Full-Service Personal and Business Banking (checking and savings accounts, electronic banking, debit & credit cards)
- Mortgages and personal loans
- Commercial lending
If you're looking for banks in Aplington, Parkersburg or Northeast Iowa, Lincoln Savings Bank has everything you need.
Leave us a review!
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
Experience better banking at Lincoln Savings Bank in Aplington!
Since our founding in 1902, Lincoln Savings Bank has been serving the banking needs of Iowans. LSB Financial, a subsidiary of Lincoln Savings Bank, extends these traditional banking capabilities to include Insurance, Investments, Trust and more. Together, Lincoln Savings Bank and LSB Financial operate seamlessly to be your complete financial services provider. Open a checking account online and call or visit us today!
Products offered by LSB Financial are:
- Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Go Down in Value
Meet the Aplington Branch Staff