Simplify the way you pay by bringing your Lincoln Savings Bank debit card into your mobile phone's digital wallet.
Adding your Lincoln Savings Bank debit card to your phone's digital wallet will allow you to make purchases in-store, online and in-apps with just your smartphone.
Worried about security? Don't be! Your card information is not stored on your device or shared with merchants, so your purchases are safe and secure.
Ready to get started? Follow these instructions to load your phone into your digital wallet.
Using Apple Pay with your iPhone or Apple Watch is faster than using a credit or debit card.
- Go to Wallet and tap Add icon .
- Follow the steps to add a new card.
- Tap Next.
- Lincoln Savings Bank will verify your information.
- Start can start using your digital wallet!
Samsung Pay is a safe and simple way to make mobile payments with select Samsung devices.
- Open the pre-installed Samsung Pay app and touch the + icon.
- Tap Menu in the top left corner, and then tap Cards.
- Next, tap Add cards and follow the on-screen instructions to register your card.
Adding your Lincoln Savings Bank's debit card to Google Pay takes just a few minutes.
- Download the free Google Pay app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions. When you’re asked to, add a card. You may be asked to set up a screen lock on your Android device. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retinae scanning screen locks.
For step-by-step instructions, check out Google Pay