Make sure you manage your business interests.
- Preserve the value of your business
- Manage its transition to new owners/managers
- Protect against unforeseen events
Create a long-term strategy today.
You've worked hard to create value in your company and you have no plans to walk away now. But it's a good time to consider the future and the orderly transition of ownership. We'll work closely with you to understand and address your unique needs through proper insurance planning. Here are several factors to consider.
- An individual life insurance policy can protect your family by providing funds to cover debts, ongoing living expenses, and future plans in the event that something happens to you.
- Developing a succession plan or exit strategy is a key planning issue facing you and your business. A well-structured succession plan aims to protect you, your family and your employees.
- Will family members step in and run the business in the case of an unexpected accident or death? Your loved ones may not have the background or the desire for the job, and your co-owners may not welcome the idea of an unintended partner.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI, WY.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Lincoln Savings Bank and LSB Wealth Management are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using LSB Wealth Management, and may also be employees of Lincoln Savings Bank. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Lincoln Savings Bank or LSB Wealth Management. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency | Not Bank Guaranteed | Not Bank Deposits or Obligations | May Lose Value