Welcome to our Lincoln Savings Bank Branch in Adel, Iowa
Effective November 20, 2020, all LSB branch lobbies are closed. To make a transaction, please visit our drive-thru during regular hours. If you are needing to enter a branch lobby, please call us at 515-993-5663 to schedule an appointment.
• All customers will be required to wear a mask when doing business inside the bank. If you do not have a mask, our team will be able to provide one to you.
• Our signage throughout the branch will help to indicate appropriate social distancing lengths should multiple customers be present in the lobby. Please adhere to these guidelines to help us keep our team and our customers safe.
• We will have a line for customers coming in to do banking, please follow the instructions within the line to ensure proper spacing. If you have an appointment with a specific person at the branch, please wait at the door for that person to come and meet you.
• If you feel sick, have been in direct contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled by bus, plane, or train recently, please wait 14 days before visiting the branch.
Adel is the boyhood home of WWII Hero and Iowa’s only Heisman Trophy winner, Nile Kinnick. We’ve proudly served the people and businesses of Adel since 2013, moving to our brand new building in April 2017. Our current location is conveniently located at the main intersection in town. Look for our classic brick exterior, reflecting the heritage of Adel’s local brickyard and historic brick streets.
What our customers have to say about Lincoln Savings Bank in Adel
"Adel LSB has always been very knowledgeable, understandable and easy to work with for mutual clients and my family personally. They make scheduling convenient and flexible and the rates offered are always very competitive. I would recommend the team at Lincoln Savings Bank in Adel to anyone."
– Kent Kramer, Chief Investment Officer, CFP, AIF
Visit our Adel location for full-service personal and business banking, mortgage loans, and commercial lending. You can find us at the intersection of Highways 6 and 169- Adel’s only stoplight. The Raccoon River Bike Trail runs just to the north of our location.
Since 1902, expertise and experience have made Lincoln Savings the bank of choice for thousands of Central Iowans. More than a century later, our main focus is still on our customers and the communities we serve. The Adel branch hosts a variety of community events throughout the year, including our spring celebration of Abe’s birthday, our Iowa vs. Iowa State fall tailgate, and more. We also look for ways to help out in our small-town community. Our Adel location supports our local Mobile Food Bank and hosts nonprofit fundraisers such as the 5K for Team Run Free and the Miss Iowa Rodeo Queen Auction.
When you visit Lincoln Savings Bank in Adel, you can expect a friendly greeting and a hot cup of coffee. We also offer drive-thru banking and a drive-up ATM for your convenience. Our front entrance is wheelchair accessible and customer parking is available on the north side of our building. Call or visit us today!
Leave us a review!
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
Experience better banking at Lincoln Savings Bank in Adel!
If you're looking for banks in Adel, West Des Moines or Central Iowa, Lincoln Savings Bank has everything you need. Since our founding in 1902, Lincoln Savings Bank has been serving the banking needs of Iowans. LSB Financial, a subsidiary of Lincoln Savings Bank, extends these traditional banking capabilities to include Insurance, Investments, Trust and more. Together, Lincoln Savings Bank and LSB Financial operate seamlessly to be your complete financial services provider.
Products offered by LSB Financial are:
- Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Go Down in Value