We are excited to see our hometown customers once again and welcome you inside for your banking needs. With the CDC’s guidelines and Iowa Health Department’s recommendations, our lobby will be abiding by the following stipulations.
• All customers will be required to wear a mask when doing business inside the bank. If you do not have a mask, our team will be able to provide one to you.
• Our signage throughout the branch will help to indicate appropriate social distancing lengths should multiple customers be present in the lobby. Please adhere to these guidelines to help us keep our team and our customers safe.
• We will have a line for customers coming in to do banking, please follow the instructions within the line to ensure proper spacing. If you have an appointment with a specific person at the branch, please wait at the door for that person to come and meet you.
• If you feel sick, have been in direct contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled by bus, plane, or train recently, please wait 14 days before visiting the branch.
This was the second Lincoln Savings Bank location to open in Cedar Falls, making it the only city in Iowa with the distinction of hosting two Lincoln Savings Bank branches. Since 2003, we’ve offered expert service with Iowa values to our personal and business banking customers. You can find us on the corner of Nordic Drive and Viking Road, with convenient access to Route 58. Look for our handsome brick building with white shutters and the tall, LSB sign out front. We’re close to Martin Bros., the UPS distributing Center, Target Distribution Center, and Prairie Lakes Church.
“Lincoln Savings Bank has always treated us like family. They understand our needs and work to find solutions to meet them.”
–Ken & Linda Tjepkes
Since 1902, expertise and experience have made Lincoln Savings the bank of choice for thousands of people in Northeast Iowa just like you. More than a century later, our main focus is still on our customers and the communities we serve. Lincoln Savings Bank is committed to supporting local causes and organizations such as the Cedar Bend Humane Society, Cedar Valley Hospice, and UNI’s dance marathon. Our branch also hosts an annual holiday open house.
When you visit our LSB branch in the Cedar Falls Industrial Park, you can expect to be greeted with a smile and treated like family. We love to have a good time and show our customers our authentic selves. It is our hope that everyone
Here at our Industrial Park branch, LSB offers drive-thru banking service, a drive-up ATM, wheelchair accessible entrance, front parking lot, and complete financial services for individuals and businesses across Black Hawk County and Northeast Iowa:
- Full-Service Personal and Business Banking (checking and savings accounts, electronic banking, debit & credit cards)
- Mortgages and personal loans
- Commercial lending
Find out why we’ve been named “Best of the Best Bank” by the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier four times. Open a checking account online
or visit us in person for lobby or drive-up service
Leave us a review!
Member FDIC | Lincoln Savings Bank
Experience better banking at Lincoln Savings Bank!
Since our founding in 1902, Lincoln Savings Bank (LSB) has been meeting the banking needs of Iowans just like you. LSB Financial, a subsidiary of Lincoln Savings Bank, extends these traditional banking capabilities to include Insurance, Investments, Trust, and more. Together, Lincoln Savings Bank and LSB Financial operate seamlessly to be your complete financial services provider. Call or visit us today!
Products offered by LSB Financial are:
- Not FDIC Insured
- No Bank Guarantee
- May Go Down in Value
Cedar Falls Industrial Park Staff