In this 45-minute presentation, you’ll learn:
- What Medicare is, who is eligible for it, and how you get it.
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare and when.
- The two ways to have Medicare—and how to choose.
- What Medicare costs, and how to mitigate those costs through private insurance.
- How to start planning for future healthcare costs.
- You are age 60 and over.
- You are concerned about retirement health care expenses.
- You are recently retired, or planning to retire soon.
- You want to understand how to begin making important Medicare decisions.
Seating is limited, register today!
Simply fill out the form to guarantee your spot!