What is a VA Loan?
One of the most powerful benefits active duty military and veterans earn is a VA home loan. These loans can be used to finance the purchase of a home or other home improvement projects like energy efficient appliances or updates. Today’s VA loans include several money saving benefits and are generally easier to qualify for than a conventional loan.
You may be eligible for a military VA loan if you served:
- 90 consecutive days on active duty during wartime
- 181 consecutive days on active duty during peacetime
- 6 years in the National Guard or Reserves, or
- You are the surviving spouse of a veteran who died in the line of duty or of a service-connected disability
Benefits may include:
- 100% purchase financing
- No mortgage insurance
- 100% cash-out refinance
- May qualify for $5,000 VA grant
- May qualify for $2,500 First-time homebuyer grant
Start the journey towards your dream home today and let us guide you on this exciting adventure!
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will give you a call or shoot you an email, whichever you prefer. We can help address any questions or concerns you have. Keep in mind there is no commitment required to chat with one of our professionals; we're simply here as a resource for you
*** PROTECT YOURSELF FROM INTERNET CRIME! ***
Please DO NOT send any of your vital account information or sensitive personal information on this form. This includes account number, login ID, passwords, social security number of birthdate. This form is NOT a secure form of communication.