The right plan makes the path clearer.
- Tailored to your unique needs
- Adapting to every life stage
- Always considering your goals
Where are you and where do you want to go in life?
However you answered, we'll meet you there and take the next steps with you. Our financial planning approach always considers ongoing changes in your life, your resources and the financial decisions you need to consider. We customize a plan based on your objectives, priorities and values. It is comprehensive and integrated, capable of addressing a wide range of financial circumstances and concerns.
Our advisors tailor your financial plan based on where you are in your life.
- Begin funding a retirement account
- Get a credit card
- Discuss first home
- Discuss disability insurance
- Diversify your portfolio
- Develop a college savings plan
- Discuss life insurance
- Establish basic estate plan
- 401(k) distribution assistance or 401(k) transition assistance
- Mortgage refinance/New mortgage
- Update will/Trust/Power of attorney
Retiring parents/Parent care
- Explore assisted living options
- Create a comprehensive estate plan
- Ensure retirement income
Planning for your retirement/Kids leave for college
- Develop a retirement plan
- Finance college education
- Diversify your portfolio
- Transfer of assets to beneficiaries
- Purchase second home
- Diversify your portfolio*
- Utilize advanced estate planning techniques
- Establish retirement income distribution strategy
- Explore charitable giving options
- Update will/Estate plan
- Start taking IRA required minimum distributions at 70 1/2
- Manage medical expenses
- Make assisted living arrangements
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy, including diversification, asset allocation and rebalancing, can guarantee a profit or protect against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will outperform a non-diversified portfolio; it is a method used to help manage portfolio volatility.
*There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, VA, WI, WY.
Securities are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Investment advice offered through LSB Capital Management,Inc., a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial. Lincoln Savings Bank and LSB Wealth Management are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using LSB Wealth Management, and may also be employees of Lincoln Savings Bank. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Lincoln Savings Bank or LSB Wealth Management. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency | Not Bank Guaranteed | Not Bank Deposits or Obligations | May Lose Value