Retirement options help you and your employees.
- Choose from various plans
- Receive tax credits
- Attract and retain talented professionals
Put our retirement strategies to work for your company.
As a business owner, you're focused on growing your company, reducing your costs, managing employees and monitoring the competition. With everything going on every work day, there's little time for retirement planning.
That's where we come in. We offer a variety of employer-sponsored retirement plan options, customizable to your company's needs, so you and your employees can start saving.
- 401(k) Plan
- Safeharbor 401(k)
- Single 401(k)
- Profit Sharing
- Payroll deduct Traditional IRA
- Payroll deduct Roth IRA
As an employer, here's how you could benefit:
- Save for your own retirement
- Receive tax credits and other incentives from the federal government
- Attract - and keep - better employees
- Realize increased worker productivity, especially if your plan is connected to company profits
- Deduct all employer contributions from current taxes
And here's how your employees can benefit:
- Invest for the future
- Put away more money for retirement through most small-business plans than they might otherwise be able to save through a personal IRA account
- Realize tax-deferred growth on their investments
- Be more content (and therefore more motivated) with a benefits package that includes a company retirement plan
Start the conversation today so you and your employers can take advantage of our financial professionals' knowledge and expertise when planning for retirement.