It won't cost you a penny to manage your hard-earned dollars.
- No hoops to jump through
- No confusing rules to remember
- No extra fine print to trip you up
Which checking account is right for you?
When we describe this account as Simply Free, that means no hassles as well as no charges.
- No minimum balance*
- No monthly service charge
- Free Debit Card
- Free Online Banking and free Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free eStatements with online check images
- No charge when using Lincoln Savings Bank ATMs or the thousands of machines that are part of the nationwide SHAZAM network
- Free thank-you gift
- We'll buy back your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution
With Simply Free Business Checking, your bottom line gets a much-needed break.
- 1,000 free monthly transaction items
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Up to $10,000 currency deposited per month at no charge
- Free Business Debit Card
- Free Small Business Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Small Business Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements puts important financial data at your fingertips
Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Transaction items include all debits and credits. If the Simply Free Business or Business Interest account exceeds 1,000 free monthly transactions, the account may be converted to another checking product. If the Simply Free Business or Business Interest account exceeds $10,000 in monthly coin and currency deposits or withdrawals, the account may be converted to another checking product. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening. We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value. Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal. Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.