Commercial Checking is perfect for businesses with complex banking needs!
Is your commercial checking account working as hard for your business as you do? Say goodbye to hidden fees and one-size-fits-all solutions. LSB’s commercial checking in Iowa can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business. Lincoln Savings Bank's Commercial Checking Account is the premier solution for businesses with high transactional volume needs with the benefit of Earnings Credit.
Advantages of Business Interest Checking:
- Offers earnings credit allowance on deposit balances may offset activity fees
- Transaction items are just $0.15 each
- If the average daily balance falls below $25,000 for the statement cycle, then a $15.00 maintenance service charge applies
- $5,000 in coin and currency deposits processed at no charge each statement cycle, then $0.05 per $100 for additional cash deposits and withdrawals
- FREE Business Debit Card
- FREE Small Business Online Banking
- FREE Small Business Bill Pay
- FREE Small Business Mobile Banking
- FREE eStatements
- FREE Thank You Gift
- Buy Back of your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution
Open Your Commercial Checking Account
Lincoln Savings Bank has provided reliable banking services for Iowa businesses like yours since 1902. Have questions? Get in touch with us today using our Contact
page or visit one of our convenient locations in Central and Eastern Iowa to open your account.
Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Transaction items include all debits and credits. If the Simply Free Business or Business Interest account exceeds 1,000 free monthly transactions, the account may be converted to another checking product. If the Simply Free Business or Business Interest account exceeds $10,000 in monthly coin and currency deposits or withdrawals, the account may be converted to another checking product. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening. $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.