We're always here to help our neighbors.
- Consolidate all your important docs
- Make sure you have your details
- Enjoy a smoother process
Want to make sure your ducks are in a row? Start here.
Before you begin filling out forms, get all of your information together for easy access. This will help you complete your mortgage application in less time and with less hassle.
Here's what's usually required during the loan process:
- Your Social Security Number
- Current pay stubs or, if self-employed, your tax returns for the past two years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Life insurance policy
- Retirement account statements for the past two months
- Make and model of vehicles you own and their resale value
- Credit card account information
- Auto loan account information
- Personal loan account information
If you currently own a home, make sure you bring this information to the table.
- Mortgage account information
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
We're here to help at every step, so let us know if you have questions.