Need some extra coverage? We can provide that.
Use this simple form to choose, or decline, overdraft protection on your debit card transactions.
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways.
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account or a draw on an opened line of credit, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (see below):
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if Lincoln Savings Bank pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $35 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is a limit of 8 overdraft fees per day for overdrawing your account.
What if I want Lincoln Savings Bank to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
- Complete the authorization form below
- Call (800) 588-7551
- Or you can complete and print the opt-in form and either present it at any branch or mail it to: (PDF File attached under documents)
Lincoln Savings Bank
508 Main Street
Reinbeck, IA 50669