Earn more money with no time commitment.
- Only Available After CD Matures
- Attractive Interest Rates
- No Set Time Restrictions
Maturing CD? No Problem.
So... You have a Certificate of Deposit (CD) that's close to maturity and don't want to renew it, what do you do? Let us introduce you to Lincoln Savings Bank's Limited Edition Savings Account! The Limited Edition Savings Account can only be opened at the end of a CD term and offers competitive interest rates as an alternative to renewing your CD.
- Fund must be from a maturing CD.
- No set term-limits. Access your money when you need it.
- Higher yield than traditional savings account.
- Access account funds through digital banking, at ATMs and at Lincoln Savings Bank branches in Iowa.
- Track savings progress through Online and Mobile Banking
Protect Yourself: Please do not send any of your vital account information or sensitive personal information on this online form. This includes account number, login ID, passwords, Social Security Number or birthdate. This form is NOT a secure form of communication
Limited-Edition Savings Account
Rate current as of 2/28/2023.
|Minimum to Obtain APY*
|No Set Term
|$10000 from Maturing CD
Monthly maintenance service charge of $2.50 unless the account owner is under 23 years of age or a $250 average daily balance is maintained for the month. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Rates may change after account is opened.