Give your savings a nice push in a positive direction.
- No minimum deposit
- Higher interest earnings
- Tiered rates offer growth potential
It's time for your money to enjoy a growth spurt.
There are a million saving and investment strategies out there. But you can count on a few fingers those that offer attractive earnings and no long-term commitments. With a Lincoln Savings Bank Money Market Account, you get that winning combination - plus the added earning potential that comes from our multi-tiered rate system.
- Higher rates generally exceed those of traditional savings accounts
- Tiered rate system means that bigger balances can earn more money
- Withdrawals can be made at ATMs, Lincoln Savings Bank branches and through Online and Mobile Banking
- Minimum deposit of $50 to open
- Easily open your account online
- Deposits guaranteed by FDIC
Lincoln Savings Bank is a full-service Iowa bank dedicated to local customers and communities since 1902.
Interest compounded monthly. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum balance to open account is $50.00