Put your savings on a schedule that fits your future plans in Iowa.
- Choose your savings period
- Lock in higher interest rates
- Safe, secure investment
Extra money in a few months. Even more in a few years.
Looking for stronger earnings? You don’t need to be a financial wizard or take chances on complicated investments. All you need is some time. With a Certificate of Deposit account, you choose your savings schedule, lock in an attractive interest rate and then focus on other things while your money grows worry-free.
- Minimum deposit of $2,500
- Choose certificate terms ranging from three months to five years
- Earn interest at higher rates than those offered by most traditional savings accounts
- Option to automatically renew your CD at maturity
- Deposits insured by FDIC
Protect Yourself: Please do not send any of your vital account information or sensitive personal information on this online form. This includes account number, login ID, passwords, Social Security Number or birthdate. This form is NOT a secure form of communication.
Lincoln Savings Bank is a full-service Central and Northeast Iowa bank dedicated to local customers and communities since 1902.
Your CD monies with Lincoln Savings Bank are FDIC insured up to $250,000. If you should require FDIC insurance for amounts greater than $250,000, LSB is part of an elite group of community banks who participate in a program called IntraFi Network Deposits formerly known as CDARS. IntraFi Network Deposits provides FDIC protection on your CD money with LSB for amounts up to $50 Million. Your CD monies in excess of $100,000 will be placed in network institutions, providing several benefits to you!
- The Safety and Security of FDIC insurance protection on all your CD money
- A consolidated monthly statement
- A single 1099 at year end
- The same outstanding CD rates that you have come to expect from LSB
- Learn more about the IntraFi Network Deposits program by visiting their website.