We go the extra mile to help you reach your Iowa business goals.
- Top SBA Lender in Central and Southeast Iowa
- Local Decision Making
- Dedicated SBA Lending Team
We respect your hard work. And understand your business needs.
There's nothing easy about keeping a small business strong and profitable. At Lincoln Savings Bank, we know that success for small businesses is often fueled by affordable business financing for property acquisition, equipment purchases and expansion costs. We work closely with the U.S. Small Business Administration to provide the lending solutions Iowa businesses need to keep their competitive edge.
What is an SBA 504 Loan?
The Small Business Administration's (SBA) 504 Loan Program provides long-term, fixed rate financing of up to $5 million for major fixed assets that promote business growth and job creation.
Benefits of an SBA 504 Loan
- Fixed interest rate loans
- Longer terms
- Funds can also be used to upgrade existing facilities and on property enhancements such as parking lots, landscaping and utilities
How can SBA 504 Loan Funds be Used?
A SBA 504 loan can be used to promote business growth and job creation in Iowa, including the purchase or construction of:
- Existing buildings or land
- New facilities
- Long-term machinery and equipment
Or the improvement or modernization of:
- Land, streets, utilities, parking lots and landscaping
- Existing facilities