Streamline your business operations in Iowa with high-tech solutions.
- Send and receive electronic payments
- Deposit checks directly from workplace
- Automate payroll process
This is how businesses move money in the 21st century.
Cash and checks have their place in the financial world. But there's also a big benefit for businesses that can receive payments and move funds electronically. At Lincoln Savings Bank, our suite of collection and payment processing services offers an exceptional combination of security, speed and convenience.
ACH Origination Services
When your business pays with checks, someone in your workplace has to write and send them. When you get paid by check, someone has to collect and deposit them. Lincoln Savings Bank's ACHpro streamlines both processes with electronic payments that reduce costs and save your staff countless hours of processing time.
- ACH is available through Online or Mobile Banking
- Collect payments from customers and clients
- Pay vendors, lenders and trade associations
- Send and receive federal and state tax payments
- Increase your percentage of on-time payments
- Reduce the risk that comes from putting many paper checks in the mail
- Our fraud analytics software offers added security
In the business world, wasted motion is wasted money. There's no need to send a member of your team to the bank every afternoon to deposit incoming checks. With Remote Deposit Capture, your staff can get the job done quickly without ever leaving the office.
- Feed incoming checks into a special scanner
- Transmit images straight from your office computer to your Lincoln Savings Bank business Checking or Savings accounts
- Make deposits any time of day
- Generate a detailed report of each day's deposits
- Easily search a customer's or client's payment histories
- Reduce the risk of carrying paper checks in public places
Our ACH Net Pay payroll services are a win-win proposition. Your business doesn't have to spend time cutting paychecks, and your employees don't have to stand in line to make deposits.
- Accurate, secure electronic deposits
- Employees get faster access to their funds
- Full flexibility allows your business to automate recurring entries, or manually enter recipients and dollar amounts for one-time payments
- Enhance accounting by separating payments by department, by salaried or hourly workers, or by standard pay and bonuses, just to name a few options.
Payment Processing Services
With Online Banking, you can electronically send funds to anywhere in the world without picking up a phone or stopping into a Lincoln Savings Bank branch.
- Send funds anywhere at any time of day or night
- Funds are immediately available to recipient
- Transactions are safe and secure, thanks to our fraud analytics software and other safeguards
Business Credit Cards
The business world moves fast - sometimes too fast for check payments. A business credit card allows you to make easy purchases, pay for needed repairs and to pick up the tab when entertaining customers and clients.
- Make payments online and at millions of locations worldwide
- Competitive rates save you money on interest charges
- Manage business accounts online
- Zero Fraud Liability* means you won't be held responsible for unauthorized purchases if your card is lost or stolen
- Cardmember Services - including identity theft resolution services - available 24/7
Get a head start on state and federal tax filings. Lincoln Savings Bank offers free downloads of dozens of tax forms through our Online Banking system.
Subject to credit approval.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Incorporates, and American Express. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.